Friday, July 23, 2010

Well I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. I have finally got myself into gear and got some work done on the trailer.

I dug out my old gasless MIG welder so i could weld outside where I have much more room. I made the second deck in a couple of hours. I then drilled all the holes and fitted the 2 decks solidly with bolts.

Next job was actually to take it all apart again, because if I had left it all outside it would rust as soon as it rained. All the bits are now safely tucked away in the garage waiting to go to be galvanised. Below are some pics I took before I dismantled it.




Not much left to do to be honest, get it galvanised, make the ramps (easy peasy), buy and fit a light board and winch, reassemble it and job's a good'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment